Frequently Asked Questions and Helpful Information when planning your vacation to the White Mountains
- We have a 24-Hour cancellation policy, meaning you must cancel your stay by noon on the day prior to your arrival. Any Cancellations after that time will be subject to a charge, equal to 1 night’s stay. If you are canceling a portion of your stay after you have arrived, each day that has not been canceled prior to the 24-hour window will be charged.
- Booking Packages: Currently packages can only be booked by calling the hotel directly at 1-603-745-8141.
- Online Reservations: All reservations made online through our site or through other sites must canceled online. Unfortunately we are unable to cancel reservation you made online for you.
- If you are canceling a portion of your stay after you have arrived, each day that has not been cancelled prior to the 24-hour window will be charged: Check-out by 11am – A $50 fee for check-out after 11am – Reserved Rate
- Check-in time is after 3:00 PM
- Check-ins after 11pm are available, arrangements will need to be made prior to check-in
- Check-ins prior to regular check-in times are possible but not guaranteed.
Check- out is at 11am. Late check-outs are occasionally possible, ask about availability when you arrive for your stay.
Lost and Found:
As a general Rule: items left by our guests are kept for a period of 1-2 weeks. Arrangements can be made for shipping or pick-up of these personal items. Items not kept include: Undergarments, personal hygene products, food, and/or alcohol. Other items may be discarded depending on their condition. A $5 charge above and beyond shipping costs will be charged.
Check out some of the area activities:
- Alpine Zipline Adventures
- Aerial Tramway at Cannon Mt.
- Cannon Mountain
- Clark’s Trading Post
- Cog Railway Attitash
- Conway Scenic Railroad
- Flume Gorge
- Lincoln Vacation Rentals
- Loon Mt.
- Lost River Gorge
- Mt. Washington Cruise Ship
- Polar Caves
- Santa’s Village
- Shopping – Outlets at North Conway
- Six Gun City
- Story Land
- Whales Tale Water Park
Do you allow pets?
We have a limited amount of rooms where dogs are accepted. We do not allow any other type of pet in any room. There is a $25 per night dog fee. Having a dog in a non-dog friendly room or having cats, birds or other pet in any room is subject to a $100 additional cleaning fee.